Jun 12, 2006

Carnival!

(I will add a picture soon!)
Saturday we went to the Art City Days Carnival in Springville. It was a lot of fun, although carnivals have certainly gotten expensive! I went on the Yo-Yo with Delsa. Afterwards Steve told me that because of the trees the ride was not up to it's full running speed! Thank Goodness for that, it was all I could do to get on it! And my Step-Mom wants me to ride the Colossus when we go to Lagoon next month :) Delsa, Stevie and Rachelle went on the little Roller Coaster, rode the ride that looked like Flying Saucers, drove some cars around in circles, and a little fun house type of ride, without the scaryness! Just walking back and forth to the top and then sliding down to the bottom.

After the carnival we went to Steve's boss' house and had a steak salad (salad with cooked steak and black beans mixed in, with a ranch and BBQ sauce dressing), with garlic bread(french bread with butter, minced garlic, light sprinkle of italian seasoning and season salt), and S'mores made with Cadburry Dark chocolate and rootbeer floats for dessert. Then we watched the fireworks. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: