Nov 5, 2008

Tagged

OK, I borrowed this idea from my cousin's blog. Basically, what you do is open the folder where your pictures are kept and open the 4th folder then post the 4th picture.

This is what I found! A picture of Rachelle and a boy I used to babysit, Jordan. This picture was taken Sept 26, 2006. It is a picture that I have been meaning to print for Jordan's mom. BTW, Jordan is only 1 month older than Rachelle!
Ok, now it is your turn, and make sure you post me a comment so I can see what you find!

3 comments:

watsit2u said...

Ok, I posted mine. Nothing majorly exciting, but glad I remembered I had a disk completely full of pics. Steve and I were both just saying that we didn't have 4 folders, LOL, when I remembered.

The Fox Den said...

Cute idea! I'm still working off of Nate's laptop since my computer crashed so can't participate but your kiddos are very SWEET!

Dee said...

Hi. I was looking for eggs and found your site. So, I joined your game. My 4th fourth was a picture of my nephew. He (and his family, of course) are missionaries to Africa. It was so cool to see that pic and say an extra prayer for them tonight.

Be blessed in the name of Jesus,
Dee

www.denise-greatidea.blogspot.com